Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Best Garden Buildings UK’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Best Garden Buildings UK’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Best Garden Buildings UK at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Best Garden Buildings UK’s web site are provided “as is”. Best Garden Buildings UK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Best Garden Buildings UK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Best Garden Buildings UK or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Best Garden Buildings UK’ Internet site, even if Best Garden Buildings UK or a Best Garden Buildings UK authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Best Garden Buildings UK’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Garden Buildings UK does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Best Garden Buildings UK may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Best Garden Buildings UK does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Best Garden Buildings UK has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best Garden Buildings UK of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Best Garden Buildings UK’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Best Garden Buildings UK contains links to products and services being sold by other companies. This is either through advertising, affiliate links or associate programmes. Best Garden Buildings UK is a participant in the Amazon EU and Amazon Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazom.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es. We are also participants in several other affiliate and advertising programmes including Google Adsense and Ebay Partner Network.
All prices and availability of any product sold via an advertisement, affiliate or associate link are correct at the time of publication and whilst we endeavour to keep these up-to-date when we can, there is no guarantee that prices and availability, including shipping fees and promotions will remain as advertised on this site.
All contracts, warranties and guarantees obtained with the purchases of products or services purchased via links on this website are solely between the user and the third party who sells the said products or services. Best Garden Buildings UK does not make any guarantee for the product or services being sold via any link on our sites and is not liable for any damage, loss, injury caused by users of this website purchasing products or services via any links to third party websites.
Contests and Giveaways
We from time to time offer a Contest or Giveaway (collectively referred to herein as a “Promotion”) through our Website. A Contest is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected on the basis of some merit or skill specified in the announcement, while a Giveaway is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected randomly based solely on chance. Any Promotion offered by Sponsor is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A Promotion may be announced via Sponsor’s Websites or other means at Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Promotion Announcement”). The Promotion Announcement will include at least the following for that individual specific Promotion: (1) the start and end date; (2) any additional eligibility requirements; (3) method of entry; (4) description of how many, the nature of each prize; and (5) how and when a potential winner(s) will be selected and notified.
- Any Entrant who does not agree with these terms and conditions should not enter into a Promotion. Participation in a Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Promotion Rules, including amendments and rules contained in a Promotion Announcement, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- No purchase or fee is necessary to enter into any Promotion. A Purchase will not improve chances of winning. Odds of winning depend entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- Entrant must have reached the age of the majority in the state or providence of residence at time of entry and have online Internet access before the date of the Promotion Announcement.
- A Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Sponsor, and its affiliates, parent companies and subsidiary companies, and their immediate families (parents and children) are not eligible to participate in any Promotion.
Entry and Materials Submitted
- Entrant is deemed to be the holder of the established email account associated with the entry. Only one entry per e-mail address or per household will be considered for Promotion entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the Promotion Announcement.
- Entrants must send entries and additional materials, including photographs, (collectively “Materials”) as required in the Promotion Announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the Promotion Announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Sponsor will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Sponsor or are unable to be processed for any reason.
- For photography Promotions, Entrant warrants that the Entrant owns the submitted photograph and that it is original, non-professional, neither previously published nor having won any other award whatsoever. By submitting Materials to Sponsor, Entrant represents and warrants that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that Entrant has the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Sponsor free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- Entrant agrees that Sponsor shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject and disqualify any nude photograph or those photographs which are deemed in its sole discretion to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate. Pornographic images and any image that at any stage involved cruelty or violence to humans or animals/wildlife will not be permitted and will be disqualified.
- Entrant agrees that Materials submitted may be made available by Sponsor for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. Entrant acknowledges that comments or ratings with which Entrant disagrees may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials submitted to Sponsor. By submitting Materials to Sponsor, Entrant waives any privacy expectations that he or she may have with respect to the Materials.
- In a Giveaway Promotion in which the potential winner(s) is selected at random, Sponsor (or its designee) will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries contained in the Promotion entry pool.
- In a Contest Promotion in which the potential winner(s) is selected based upon skill or accomplishments, Sponsor (or its designee) will choose the potential winner(s) based on the merits of each entry, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, according to the requirements of the Promotion Announcement.
- By entering any Promotion, Entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the Promotion and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final, binding and non-appealable.
Potential Winner Notification
- The potential winner(s) of the Promotion will be announced on one or more of the Websites after the close of the voting or selection period. Potential winner(s) will also be notified via e-mail.
- Sponsor (or its designee) will make every reasonable effort to notify and award the Prize to the potential winner(s) selected. However, unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Announcement, a potential winner may be required (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) to forfeit any and all rights to receive the Prize if one or more of the following occurs: (1) if Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner within five (5) business days, (2) if a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within five (5) business days, (3) if a potential winner declines to accept the Prize, (4) if the notification or the Prize itself is returned as undeliverable, or (5) if the potential winner(s) does not satisfy all of the eligibility requirements. If a potential winner is required to forfeit rights to receive the Prize, Sponsor may elect (but shall not be required) to select an alternate potential winner in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, and Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Sponsor reserves the right to require the potential winner(s) to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Publicity/Liability Release as sworn documents and to provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the Prize.
- Any difference between the actual value of the Prize and the estimated value included in the Promotion Announcement will not be awarded.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a Prize of like or equal value. The winner(s) may not transfer prize rights nor request substitutions or cash redemptions. The actual Prize recipient acknowledges, agrees and understands that he or she shall bear sole responsibility for any incidental expenses not specified in the prize description and for the reporting and prompt and full payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes that may be owed in connection with the receipt, possession or use of the Prize.
- No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Promotion Announcement to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry into a Promotion, Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and its affiliates to use Entrant’s name, city and state or providence, voice and/or images in connection with publication of Entrant’s entry and for promotional purposes, without review, notification, approval, or compensation. Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose deemed reasonable by Sponsor. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Sponsor include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any Websites or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion ; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or e-mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, receipt or use or misuses of any prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s Websites, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s Websites by a hypertext link.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any Promotion at any time without prior notice, including but not limited to if it becomes technically corrupted or because of unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right in the event of such cancellation to award the Prize to an eligible, non-suspect entry received prior to cancellation.
- By submitting the entry, Entrant agrees and hereby releases Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all liability or claims of any nature arising in connection with Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, including but not limited to Sponsor’s use of the Materials submitted to Sponsor and used in any manner in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, or as to any prize(s) which may be awarded. By entering and/or accepting a prize, Entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors, or assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or any other claims arising out of or in connection with any Promotion offered by Sponsor.
- Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion , or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Laws of the United Kingdom; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Promotion Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the UNITED KINGDOM.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term, rule, or condition. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules for any reason shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.